Petguidedaily.com is a website that attracts pet owners, enthusiasts, lovers, and investors who seek exclusive content on the latest pet news and comprehensive guides to satisfy their curiosity and passion. We warmly invite all pet writers and bloggers to contribute to our platform. You can learn about our website here.
Currently, we are accepting guest posts and article submissions from freelancers and contributing writers residing in the United States, European countries, Canada, South Africa, and Australia.
What We Look For in Your Posts:
Word limit: Minimum 800-1200 words.
Plagiarism–free: Only original content. We do not support any kind of plagiarism
Link: A link to your blog or web page. The link will be a do-follow link and permanent.
Pictures: 1-2 high-quality pictures that would go along with the article. But it’s not mandatory every time.
Type of article: Only the pet related articles will be published on our website.
Email Us At:
Your Email Should Include:
- Subject Line will be:- Guest Post for Pet Site.
- 2-3 Links to Previously Published Articles
- Link of google docs where the article is uploaded.
- Clearly mentioned Topics Ideas
We read every submission we receive and try to focus on great content for our website. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 1-2 Days.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines to Write For Us:
- Use Authentic Piece of Content: All submitted content must be original and created by you, ensuring that you have the appropriate rights to use it. It is essential to accurately attribute any quotes or extracts used within the content. Plagiarism or unauthorized use of others’ work is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid Self-Advertising: When submitting your content, it’s acceptable to include a link to your relevant website or blog. However, please refrain from including promotional material or creating advertorials. This means avoiding the use of affiliate links as well. Keep in mind that the primary focus is on supporting and assisting the creator community.
- Make it Free of Errors: Please make sure your submission is free of typos and grammatical errors.
- Maintain Word Limit: Write between 1000 and 3,000 words in length.
- Permission to Edit: We may edit the content for typos, grammar, and inaccuracies, as well as improve the title. Additionally, images may be added or removed to meet size and style requirements.
- Allowed to Share: Your article may be shared on our blog, as well as on social media and in digital/print projects.
- Dont Publish the Same Content Twice: Never publish the content on multiple sites, Google might penalize your site.
- No Guarantee For Publishing Submitted Article: Petguidedaily does not guarantee the publishing of the content, it must go with the publisher’s requirement and necessity.
- Proper SEO Optimized: Submit your content following basic SEO guidelines, including content quality, keyword density, heading tags, paragraph and sentence length, etc.
- Relevant Image: We may ask you to provide relevant images with every article.
- Publishing Leadtime: It might take 1 to 2 working days to publish your article. However, the lead time might increase if we find errors or missings in the article.
- Inserted Links: You can insert only one link into your blog or a web page in the article. Besides you can insert one relevant link from the Petguidedaily.com/blog article.
Q1. Does Petguidedaily edit the guest blogs?
A. In most cases NO. But, Petguidedaily has the right to edit the article in the case of wrongful information.
Q2. What will be the maximum word count for the article?
A. The word count per article starts from 800 words up to 2,000.
Q3. When will Petguidedaily upload the article after submission?
A. Petguidedaily will upload the article within 1-2 days.
Q4. How many links can be attached to a single article?
A. Only one link is acceptable to insert into your blog or a web page in the article. Besides you can insert one relevant link from the Petguidedaily.com/blog article.
Q. Will Petguidedaily do the On-page SEO?
A. Petguidedaily will make some minor on-page SEO changes to the article but we expect and encourage you to thoroughly optimize the content. The possibility is higher and quicker for optimized content.
Q6. How do you contact us for a guest post?
A. You can send us your query at John+Guestpost@orbeen.com or fill in the form on the contact page.